Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Thanks to Laura for the Versatile Blogger Award! It seems I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about myself now. Mmm... where to start? Well...
1. I live with a foot in two countries.
2. I LOVE my volunteer role with Guide Dogs for the Blind.
3. I allow myself one coffee a day. A good strong one from a proper shop in a proper cup. (I dislike paper cups. Woops... that's number 3.5.)
4. I love the Almond Croissants they sell at Cafe Nero.
5. I'm learning to play the ukulele and loving it.
6. My shoe size is 2.5 or 3 so I have a weakness for shoes because they've always been difficult to find.
7. I keep my shoes in boxes.
Now I'm supposed to send an award to someone else... so I'll have to work out how to do that.